Premium Extended 365 Days Warranty
Second hand devices may have signs of use such as minor scratches, dent, or chip.
All devices are 100% Tested, Activated and Inspected with Hardware warranty which excludes liquid damage, dropped, misused, modified devices, software issues, manufacturers battery performance / capacity claims, passcode or iCloud locked. Lithium batteries are a serviceable part which deplete with or without use and may require replacement, this is not a warranty defect.
Devices may or may not come with the original box. The charger and cable will be included.
- In order to receive a full refund the device must be sent back in its original condition complete with accessories. If a device is returned without accessories we will deduct a 15% re-stocking fee. If it is returned with significant physical damage the reasonable cost of repair will be charged.
- The Mac Guys Australia will endeavour to repair, replace, or refund the order, if the device is found to be faulty, within the warranty period, and the reported fault not associated with any of the exclusions mentioned above.
- Our technicians must be able to verify the reported fault with the device. If no fault is verified the device will be returned to the customer, and the customer is to bear the shipping costs..
- Devices must not have any internal liquid damage, physical damage, cosmetic damage or be iCloud/activation locked.
- The Mac Guys Australia returns policy does not include returns for 'change of mind'.
- The Mac Guys Australia will not be held liable for any loss of data. We recommend to back up your data before sending your device in.
- Whilst The Mac Guys Australia recognizes a consumer's choice to choose any third party repairer for any repairs, The Mac Guys Australia reserves the right to inspect any previous repairs done on the devices and may reject any return that has evidence of a poor quality repair. We will be unable to offer an in-warranty repair or replacement on any component that has been repaired by a third party, however we may be able to offer a paid repair in this situation alongside any needed warranty repairs
- A return authority (RA) must be obtained prior to sending the product(s) back. If a customer has not contacted us prior to sending the product(s) back, or have not sufficiently obtained an RA number, The Mac Guys Australia will reject the return and return the parcel to the sender. It is advised to package the return carefully and to add tracking to the parcel.
- The Mac Guys Australia will not be held liable for any damage incurred during transit, or for items lost in transit.
- The Mac Guys Australia may deduct the fees incurred by financial institutions from the amount refunded.
- The Mac Guys Australia reserves the right to reject any returns if the warranty sticker is tampered or removed by the consumer, and reasonable cost of repair will be charged.
In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, The Mac Guys Australia reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. The Mac Guys Australia reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, a credit may be applied instead.
All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by The Mac Guys Australia. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with The Mac Guys Australia or to purchase The Mac Guys Australia products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorised by The Mac Guys Australia. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.